Monday, July 20, 2009

A Beautiful Day

What a great and beautiful day! My long lost friend since childhood had accepted me in her messenger list. Thanks to my google master – Himi Ibrahim (He shares his birthday with me and we’ve been exchanging birthday wish since secondary school I guessed but we never seen each other face to face and I couldn’t imagine the scenario if we happened to), for the fast and accurate google result. Welcome back my friend, Rusmin Arma Mohd Rasid. And to my not to miss daily chatting friends since last year Rafidah Aimah Abdul Rahman (Aimah) and this year, Siti Hajar Che Wail aka Tik (got her ID from facebook..hehe).

I treasure many happy moments with Aimah especially when we were in Standard Four (4 Kuning/Yellow) at Sekolah Kebangsaan Pulai Chondong. Thou the challenging moment shared with Tik. And Rusmin shared many moments related to my late mom which I truly had eternity love for. From her story, I knew that she really a strong willed person. My eyes soaked with tears each time we chatted about our life and fate. For Aimah whom in my opinion has all the luck with her. Tik also another full with energy and effort. Well for me, I guessed in the middle of everything. I think I’m quite problematic girl/ lady who previously very independent during her bachelorhood but after marriage tends to be dependent to her hubby. Cannot make decision even on small matter like “what’s for dinner?”. I feel like I live in dreams haha..like to dream..angan2 mat jenin kah?. Nevermind. I think I need to learn a lot but I feel lazy coz I am tired with my life. Tonight maybe I need to update my CVs. Who knows..the lady luck is on my side this time. I’ll get a better job and most importantly near to my family. Oh Dear Allah..I prayed to you for everything and every success and every safety. Owh..talking about my old friends from primary school, I have this song that keeps repeating in my mind. The song title is “A Beautiful Day” taught by our music teacher, En. Azmi.
A Beautiful Day Oh what a lovely day boy and girls go out to play The sun is in the sky and the birds are flying high The squirrel up the tree, makes me happy and gay I say hello to you..what a beautiful day

No comments: