Saturday, November 07, 2009

A Very Beeelated Birthday

Hehe...this is specially dedicated to my only Malay lady office mate, Nani. I promised her to treat her for a special lunch during her birthday which fell on August 1, 2009. But since she was busy celebrating her birthday with her boyfriend whom is now her fiancee and also her birthday fell on Saturday (non-working day) so my memory slowly fades about the promise. And finally on Friday 6th, I took her to Nandos. At first we plan to order grilled chicken but it ended with us eating only the starter package that was Peri Kick Starter. That was because we saw two businessman partner having it at Nando's foyer and it looks really tempting. Hahaha. But then Nani must be thinking "K.Leen ni kedekutnya belanja starter je dah la dia pau skali starter tu". Hehe...but Nani..u said u are on diet, rite? and so do I". I ordered one set of chocolate mud cake and in my mind it should be rich in chocolate. But disappointedly it was a choc muffin cake with one scoop ofvanilla ice-cream and looked so...stunned. Promised to myself that I'll never ever trust their choc mud cake dessert. Really disappointing. However, with the starter pack only we can still fill up our stomach equally.Haha..items came in an even figure. So we had our portion equally.Yummy!



Here is the beeelated Birthday Gurl, Nani


No comments: