Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Erry's little but great achievement

I am really happy for Erry’s success in her final examination. Although for many of us, ten is a ‘big’ number but that was a big achievement for her as she struggled hers own self for her exams. I really didn’t have time to look after her schooling matters but Alhamdulillah everything went on smoothly. Now it is time for me to buy her a present. She dreamt of a nice watches for her. Erm..what should I get ya. I think Timex watches is just nice for her as her still childishly attitude sometimes but she likes sports very much.

Timex Kids Flowers Time Teacher Watch - T89022



Another one same brand but a bit sporty look. Erry must love this one. Simple but adorable. Where to find? This weekend will be heading to One Utama to look for this watches. Else, buy whichever that she adores.




No comments: