Thursday, November 19, 2009

I'm freezing..is it winter now?


I’m freezing!!! Help me!!
It is same situation like working in Cold Storage. Very cold. That’s the word. The expression. So I need to make many cups of hot drinks. Don’t get mad at me..it is not my fault. I’ll spare some time to get a picture of my workplace and the aircond location. One is on top front of my place and another one is on top behind me. Both heading to top of my head and it made my brain frozen. I can’t describe it in another proper word. Thousand apologies if any of you feel humiliated. My fingers are cramped and I need to frequently rubbing them both to make them warm and unfrozen. I think the email I received from my friend yesterday influenced me a bit. :D

I was shocked and kept goggl~ing until I found this post from a forum. Hey! The sender's name isn't invisible like those claimed in this forum.

So all of you out there, please ignore the email with title ‘Fw: Winter storm expected to hit KL on 20 Nov’ because it’s a hoax and leave me alone here frozen..LOL

No comments: