Friday, November 13, 2009

Miserable Day

I do not know why but I kept making mistakes while driving to the office. I think the incident that happened early this morning influenced the way I drive my lil' car. I was late to the office and as usual speeding was the only way and 'cilok' (to slot in front of other car) will be my expertise before heading to the toll booth. But apparently there was a car which I've seen many times during my journey to and from the office kept blocking my way. I saw two logo stickers on the car's plate. On the right was MU logo andI on the left I wasn't sure..so I drove closer and oo..it was Sabah's state sticker logo. Then after that I began 'ciloking' again until I passed by the toll. After made payment, patiently I waited for my queue to move forward then asusual I'll head to the left sideway. Suddenly, the car that I saw closely kept blocking my way. I remembered like give him/her a honk but it was really unnoticeable. Finally I manage to be at the same row with this car. Then I noticed the owner lowered down the passenger's window screen. I thought it could be someone who knows me so I looked to right sideway. Gosh..she's a lady driver and her appearance resembles me of Ijune, my ex-office mate at MMCSB. I started to smile but her face wasn't that cheerful. She was saying something and pointing at me with her index finger (jari telunjuk..ok?). And that was so rude. After that she showed sign like "come here I wanna say something or I wanna teach you something". And to my surprise, this lady is wearing a veil and proper "Baju Kurung" (maybe because its Friday). So my response like "what? I don't get you and its nothing, ok? and also like "bolayan" look". Btw, she wasn't happy, she tried her best to block my way but finally I managed to overtake her (the illegal way-cut queue at PJ-Sunway junction). I didn't care as I was battling with my time to reach my office by 8.30 or later by 8.45 am. However her reaction distracted me a bit where I almost hit a paedastrian who crossing the junction at ss 19 residential area. But I thanks Allah whom helped me to arrive safely to the office and I made it before 8.45 am. :D

1 comment:

miss complicated said...

thank God nothing serious happened. be extra careful sis and most importantly, leave early as to avoid traffic jams :P thank God im in kelantan. hihi