Wednesday, May 13, 2009

13th May

Hey..13th May always seems scary to me recalling of the fights happened in 1959. But I thankful God to let us treasure harmony and peace in our country (except in Perak!) I don’t really favor on every single thing that happens in Perak. I didn’t know why butI guessed these people are not thankful for what they have enjoyed in the previous 52 years of independence. Our Next Future Leader?
We always prohibit our kids not to climb up on the table but alas what is the man in this picture trying to prove? I am really sick of these so called opponents leader. Voted given but they failed to show a good example and commitment. Driving luxury cars and some of local’s right also torn-off. (I refer to land matter..well need not mention in details I guessed). I admit I didn’t go out for voting due to whole family down with fever and flu and I am writing this from my own point of view. Maybe many of you will get angry with my writing but please note that I am not trying to influence anyone. Just my 2 cents points to share with you if you are willing to.

No comments: