Sunday, May 31, 2009

Life Skills Learning..next is also learning (what a title)

today i manage to learn how to use chopsticks for dining so that I won't feel a bit awkward when having curry mee at any kopitiam. Hehe... But this video very helpful for a beginner like me. Whoever out there wanna learn how to use chopsticks for your chinese style meal..I recommend you to watch this: Dining Etiquette: How To Use Chopsticks Then..today I also read about a 45 years old father who shared his wedding reception with his son who is 22 years old. Maybe it's a normal thing happens everywhere but I didn't expect that the father's wife is younger than his son's wife...meaning that the mother in law is definitely younger than daughter in law..and at her age being called "Mom" by a 23 years old daughter in law. And the father's ex-wife also come for 'Tepung tawar'. Hehe..so sporting...! Heh..!Why I'm so busy body here. That is their problem and none of mine. Anyway just wishing them Selamat Pengantin Baru and hopefully it will last forever!

No comments: