Monday, May 04, 2009

A wish to a dear lady

I feel a bit insulted by this Bukit Hitam Customer Service lady. I went there to collect mynew residential sticker. Of course we already acknowledged that an owner iseligible forone car sticker. But upon initialing the checklist, I saw one owner collected two stickers. Then I nicely asked this lady, which the conversation was like this:
Me: Miss, how come this owner collected 2 stickers ya?
That Lady: Owh..they bought the stickerslah..
Me: Arh..can buy ah..?
That Lady: Yes. You want to buy kah?
Me: Erm...how much does the sticker costs?
That Lady: Oo..Ten thousand ringgit (with a teasing smile )..You want?
Me: Ow...that goes for car park one...then nvm...thanks! (Deep inside my heart was really hurt with her words).
To that dear lady...thanks for reminding me that I have the unwealthy alias poor alias no money look but careful with your words as it will harm yourself sooner or later. How I you have the bad luck just after u insulted me. Your car get hit, then your bf asking for a break..then you can also become poor because have just been snatched like me previously..I really hate you for your word and I wish you will suffer till the whole year coming until you come and asking for forgiveness from me.

1 comment:

aimah said...

Ouch!That hurts!!!
Just remember,what goes around,comes around..she'll get it back like a boomerang!