Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Busiest and Frustrated Day

Today I woke up really late! Almost 7.00 a.m. where normally at this time I already on my way to work! After making sure Erry went to school with daddy, then I managed to make myself ready for work. Luckily Dadam sleeping safen sound. At 8.00a.m headed to the office praying that no accident alongside LDP so that I can reach the office before 9.00a.m.or else they gonna cut my one hour pay for May!Hehe...i reached office around 8.52..haha..so good.But..definitely Ican't go back home on time..need to cover my working hour..sigh! Then aiyyah..got pending task waiting from my lady PM. Ohh..how I miss Nelson very much! I wish I can work with him 4eva..but life is like that..no happy ending one. Then I went back home at 6.15 p.m. No traffic jam..traffic was smooth. I reached Dadam's day care around 7+ pm. Before going to bed I murmured about my oversize baju kurung pesak gantung. Then hubby reminded me that I used to ask my baju kurung to be sewn one inch xtra than sample size. "Eh..hello!! That was mid last year, okie?" End of last year and This year I'm back to normal size already." Now I know why my baju kurung kept oversizing. A bit frustrated. I plan to send for alteration at this tailor shop that I always peep on after work from my carpark area. Hopefully this will be the right tailor for me. I pray for myself.

No comments: